Lohja Parish in English
Welcome! The parish of Lohja, located in the city of Lohja (in Swedish Lojo) in Southern Finland about 50km from the capital city of Helsinki, is an Evangelical Lutheran parish with 34 592 members (73% of the population). The parish belongs to Espoo diocese and is led by the vicar, Juhani Korte.
Services are principally held in the following way:
- St. Lawrences Church - Sundays at 10:00 am
- Services will be broadcasted live through Radio Dei, 107,2 MHz, in Finnish/Swedish
- Nummi Church - Sundays at 10:00 am
- Pusula Church - Sundays at 12:00 pm
- Sammatti Church - Sundays at 12:00 pm
- Karjalohja Church - Sundays at 10:00 am
Lohja parish offers different kinds of groups and activities for everyone regardless of age. We have 10 different choirs, small children´s music school, sauna evenings, camps for adults and youth and we offer help if you´re facing difficult times in life.
Lohja parish has three sister parishes around the world;
- Kőbánya parish in Budapest, Hungary
- Hageri parish, Saku parish district in Estonia
- Toksova (Токсово) parish in Ingria
Contact: [email protected]
For your safety
For your safety all our premises are equiped with smoke detectors.
In an emergency situatuin please leave the building using the nearest emergency exit to you.
In case of a fire please use the emergency fire and AC-shut-down buttons provided.
Always follow the rules given by our staff or the authorities.
St. Lawrence´s church
Kärkölä village church